Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

my birthday recount

One awesome morning

I woke up to “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and  some breakfast in bed. Then I had to get ready to go to Whangarei I was excited, on the way there we stopped in Kerikeri to get some snacks for on the way there.   we made it to jump I was excited then we went in

I could hear people screaming and yelling, when we got to go in I ran to the bumper bubbles
and bumped my sister over. A bumper bubble is a big bubbles with little handles that let you bol people over without hurting them it was funny then me and ocean went to the tramps, my sister and I were doing flips and jumping around, then my sister ocean went in the big bouncy castle.
 

But when we had to go I was sad but the cool thing is that we got to go swimming, when we got to the hot poles me and my sister went to the slides there were a dark slide and a rainbow slide. Me and my sister had a little slide race the 1 race I won. and the other race my sister wan

Then I played with my little brother in the kids poles, he was splashing in the water. I went to the deep end, with all waves and all the kids ,  then I  went to the werl pole when I was running
around I tride to the other way but that didn't work because the water was to strong,

Then I went to the deep deep end,  so I could do booms so I got up and jumped, BOOM!!! I did the biggest boom in the world the water went every where then we had go back home
I had the best day in my life I got to go everywhere when I got home I went to sleep.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isaiah
    It’s Vanya, I like your writing about you getting up and going to Whangarei to go to Jump. WOW!!! You must had lots of fun playing with your brother in the kids pools splashing. If I went there but not with you I would do a BOOM too. I like your slide about Te Reo Maori it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaiah, Your recount sounds really good. You must have had the best day ever. What was the most favourite part of the day? Because if I was you I reckon every part of the day would my be my favourite. Thank you for sharing your awesome recount

    ReplyDelete