Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

matariki recount

Our School Trip

On Tuesday Te  Maunga, Te Ngahere and Te Moona went to the treaty grounds, when we got there we were split into groups. We all got stickers and played games
the first thing I did was making kites out of flax, I called hear people saying “I can’t do this” but they got there. When I was finished my kite me and my friend Rikki-dean went to fly it.

Then we moved to a different activity, we played this game called maui matau. You had to
Move to the  right if she said maui and if she said matau you had to move left it was confusing and fun,  then we went on to the next game.

We had to  get blindfolded and listen to a  rattle noise and try touch the other person,  it was fun. Then we went into the bush to learn about different trees
and how they were helpful in the olden days, in the olden days people used a tree to make gunpowder

Then me, Rikki-dean and Lucas  planted a little tree that had little spikes on it. I felt Awesome then we had to go back to school, when I was walking back to school my legs felt like sloths
On the way back me and my friend were playing a game then we got back to school I had a big drake and got my bag then the bell  ring then I went home.

                             The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment