Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This Is My Persuasive Writing

I think we should have chromebooks because they can help you with your learning.It also means a lot because you can search information on google faster.

Firstly I think  we should have chromebooks because if you're working and you had to watch a video but you weren't listening. You don’t know what to do  to but on a chromebook you can watch the video how meany times you want. I also think we should have chromebooks because it’s fun and cool to play on.

Secondly I think we should have chromebooks because you can share your work with a  buddy. You also don’t need to wait in a big line waiting for your work to get checked.

Thirdly I think we should have chromebooks because when you're writing and you don’t know a word you can just listen to it or if you can’t spell a word you can just go to tools and click spelling and it does it for you.

Fourthly also think we should have chromebooks because in your books it’s harder and longer to write but on your chromebook you can do it’s faster and it doesn't take long and it’s cool.


Lastly I think we should have chromebooks because you can send your work to your teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment